Multilateralism in Trade at Risk: Should and Can we Rescue the Doha Round?
This World Leaders Forum program will feature an introduction by:
- Pascal Lamy, Director-General of the World Trade Organization
Followed by a panel discussion with:
- Jagdish Bhagwati, University Professor of Economics & Law, Columbia University; Economic Policy Adviser to Director General of GATT (1991-1993)
- Michael Moore, Former Director General of World Trade Organization and Prime Minister of New Zealand; Ambassador of New Zealand to the United States
- Leif Pagrotsky, Swedish Minister for Trade(1997-2004); currently member of the Swedish Parliament and of the Executive Board of the Social Democratic Party
- Merit E. Janow, Professor, International Economic Law and International Affairs in SIPA; Member, WTO Appellate Body (2003-2007)
This program is co-sponsored by the Program for Economic Research.
Online registration is required. Registration will open at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 15. To register, please visit the World Leaders Forum website.